Policy of Cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file or device that unloading in the computer, tablet or mobile when the user sails in Internet, in order to store data that could be updated and be recovered the organization responsible for their installation.
The first purpose of the Cookies is the one to facilitate to the User a faster access to the selected Services. In addition, the Cookies personalize the Services that the Web offers, facilitating and offering to each Usuary information that is of its interest or that can be of its interest, in attention to the use that realises of the Services.
Our political one on cookies
Next, a classification of the cookies based on a series of categories is realised. However, it is necessary to consider that a same cookie can be including in more than a category.
- a) Types of cookies according to the organization that the management
According to who is the organization that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data that are obtained, we can distinguish:
Cookies own: They are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user From an equipment or domain managed from the own publisher and from that the asked for service is lent the user.
Cookies of third party: They are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but another organization that treats the data collected through the cookies.
In case the cookies are installed from an equipment or managed domain the own publisher, but the information that takes shelter by means of these is managed a third party, cannot be considered as own cookies.
- b) Types of cookies according to the term of time that remain activated
According to the term of time that remains activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Cookies of session: They are a type of designed cookies to successfully obtain and to store data while the user accedes to a webpage. Usually they are used to store information that only interests to conserve for the benefit of the asked for service the user in a single occasion (EP an acquired product list).
- Cookies persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data follow stored in the terminal and can be acceded and tried during a period defined by the person in charge about the cookie, and that can go of some minutes to several years.
- c) Types of cookies according to its purpose
According to the purpose for that the data collected through the cookies treat, we can distinguish between:
- Cookies technical: They are those that allow the user navigation through a webpage, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that in her exist as, example, to control the traffic and the data communication, to identify the session, to accede to parts of restricted access, to remember the elements which they integrate an order, to realise the process of purchase of an order, to realise the request of inscription or participation in an event, to use security elements during navigation, to store to contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or to share contents through social networks.
- Cookies of personalisation: They are those that allow the user to accede to the service with some predefined characteristics of general character based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user as example serian the language, the type of navigator through what it accedes to the service, the regional configuration from where it accedes to the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: They are those that allow the person in charge of the same, the pursuit and analysis of the behavior of the users from the websites to which they are tie. Collected by means of this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of profiles of navigation of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the users do of the service.
- Cookies advertising: They are those that allow the management, of the possible most effective form, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has including in a webpage, application or platform from which serves asked for on the basis of criteria as the published content or the frequency in which are the announcements.
- Cookies of behavioural publicity: They are those that allow the management, of the possible most effective form, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has including in a webpage, application or platform from which serves asked for. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continued observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show publicity based on the same.
- Cookies of third parties
These cookies are not sent by PENTASYS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, but of third parties and have their own clauses of use and privacy. They appear when they visit https://www.providencesolutions.es because of integration in the same of services of third parties such as social networks, videos, announcements, maps, etc. and escape to our control.
- d) Relation of cookies used by the organization
We use the following cookies in our portal:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that it contains the identifier of the session. The navigator eliminates itself when closing.
- _ga: cookie of Google Analytics that qualifies the function of control of unique visits. The first time that a user enters the website through a navigator this cookie will settle. When this user returns to enter the Web with the same navigator, the cookie will consider that he is the same user. Only in case the user changes of navigator, another user will consider itself. Expired to the 2 years from the last update. More information of the treatment realised by Google Analytics here.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. The limitation of the collection of data in the sites of high traffic is used to limit the speed of request . Expired to the 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is used by Google Analitycs to distinguish the unique users. Expired to 24horas.
- 1P_JAR: it transfers data to Google. It has a permanence of 1 week.
- viewed_cookie_policy: Necessary Cookies of internal use for the operation of the visualization of the policy of cookies of the Web. Expired to the year.
Management of cookies
What happens if the installation of cookies is not allowed or if they are deshabilitan?
Its experience in the website could be limited and some functionalities of the Services will be deshabilitados as, example, to remain identified.
How to deactivate/to activate the cookies?
In order to deactivate/to activate cookies of the device, the user will have to make it through navigator of Internet.
All the modern navigators allow to change the configuration of Cookies. These adjustments normally are in the options or Preferences of the menu of their navigator.
Internet Explorer: Tools > Options of Intet > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, it can consult the support of Microsoft or the Help of the navigator.
Firefox: Tools > Options > Historial Privacy > > Customized Configuration. For more information, it can consults the support of Mozilla or the Help of the navigator
Chrome: Configuration > Mostrar options outposts > Privacy > Configuration of content. For more information, it can consults the support of Google or the Help of the navigator.
Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, it can consults the support of Apple or the Help of the navigator. If it wishes information exceeds how to manage cookies in a tablet and/or mobile, it will have to consult his documentation or archives of help online.
How to deactivate/to activate the cookies of third parties?
The cookies of third parties we did not install them. Therefore, we suggested the user consults the websites of those third parties to obtain data on the cookies that install and how they are possible to be managed.
The Web can modify this Policy of Cookies based on legislative, prescribed exigencies, or in order to adapt this policy to the dictated instructions the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, it is advised to the Users who visit it periodically.
When significant changes in this Policy of Cookies take place, they will communicate to the Users or by means of the Web or through e-mail the registered Users.
SOCIAL NETWORKS PLUGINS
Our webpage uses for its presentation in Internet plug-in of social networks. Plugins can be clear by the logo of the social network (for example, squared Facebook white f on blue or a drawing of a thumb upwards) or of the legend. Next, we informed to him on the processing of the personal data through these social networks.
If it accedes to a webpage that contains plugin of this type, his navigator settles down a direct connection with the servers of the social network and this one directly transmits the content of plugins to the navigator of the user, integrating it in the website. Therefore, we cannot influence in the reach of the data that the social network compiles with the help of these plugin, reason why only can inform to him on the following thing:
By means of the incorporation of plugins, the corresponding social network receives the information that the user has opened the corresponding page of our website. If the user has initiated session simultaneously in the social network, this one can assign the visit to its account. When it is interacted with plugins, for example, when pressing the button I like or when writing a commentary, the pertinent information is directly transmitted of its navigator of network to the corresponding social network where to memorise itself. Although you am not member you of the social network exist the possibility that the social network finds out its direction IP and to memorise it.
PENTASYS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY does not know the bellboys who the user has used nor when. Please it consults, in the respective effective version of the indications of Protection of Data of the corresponding social network, the objective and the volume of the collected data, the later processing and the use that the social network does of the data, as well as the corresponding rights and the possibilities of adjustment to protect the private sphere.
In case it wants to prevent that the social networks compile data through our presentation in Internet will have to close the session in the social networks before entering our webpage.
SOCIAL PLUGINS DE FACEBOOK
Our webpage uses plugins social of the social network www.facebook.com, managed by Inc. company Facebook, 1601 S. California Bird, Palo Alto, CA 94304, EE.UU.
We noticed to him that we do not know what data transmits Facebook and how it uses them. The purpose and the reach of the data summary and its later processing and use on the part of Facebook, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of forming the protection of the privacy, can be consulted in the information on protection of data of Facebook: www.facebook.com/policy.php.
SOCIAL PLUGINS DE TWITTER
Our webpage uses plugins social of the social network www.twitter.com, managed by Inc. company Twitter, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, EE.UU.
We noticed to him that we do not know what data transmits Twitter and how it uses them. The purpose and the reach of the data summary and its later processing and use on the part of Twitter, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of forming the protection of the privacy, can be consulted in the information on protection of data in www.twitter.com/privacy.
SOCIAL PLUGINS DE LINKEDIN
Our webpage uses plugins social of the social network https://es.linkedin.com/, managed by the LinkedIn company Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, EE.UU.
We noticed to him that we do not know what data transmits LinkedIn and how it uses them. The purpose and the reach of the data summary and its later processing and use on the part of LinkedIn, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of forming the protection of the privacy, can be consulted in the information on protection of data in: www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
PLUGINS OF GOOGLE
Our webpage uses button +1 of the social network Google Plus, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, the United States (Google).
If he accedes to our webpage, his servant settles down a direct connection with the servers of Google. The content of button +1 is directly transmitted by Google its navigator, who the Integra in the webpage. For that reason, we cannot influence in the reach of the data that Google obtains with this button. According to Google, if it does not beat in the button does not pick up any personal data. These data, among them direction IP, take shelter and only try in the case of the members that have initiated session.
The objective and the reach of the obtaining of data and its later treatment and use on the part of Google, as well as their rights and possibilities of configuration on the matter to protect their private sphere are in: https://developers.google.com/+/web/+1button/.
If it has account in Google Plus but does not wish that Google picks up its data through our pages and the connection with the property data that already own Google, before visiting our page must close the session in Google Plus.
PLUGINS OF YOUTUBE
Our webpage uses plugins of www.youtube.com, managed by the company YouTube LLC, a society with head office in 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, the United States.
We noticed to him that we do not know what data transmits YouTube and how it uses them. The purpose and the reach of the data summary and its later processing and use on the part of YouTube, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of forming the protection of the privacy, can be consulted in the information on protection of data of YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es.
SOCIAL PLUGINS OF INSTAGRAM
Our webpage uses plugins social of the social network www.instagram.com, managed by the company Inc. Instagram, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, EE.UU.
We noticed to him that we do not know what data transmits Instagram and how it uses them. The purpose and the reach of the data summary and its later processing and use on the part of Instagram, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of forming the protection of the privacy, can be consulted in the information on protection of data in: www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy.